Saturday, March 10, 2012

Things I (way too) Regularly Consider

*When I am alone, I am never actually alone.

*There is double everything in my body right now (heartbeat, spinal column, tongue, middle fingers).

*If I hold my breath to get rid of hiccups...what is that like for TBD?

*Omg the kid swallows its own pee.

*Will the sound of a vibrator be terrifying for the kid? Like a giant lawn mower coming to eat it?

*Are other mammals aware of the fact that they're carrying their young in their bodies? Dolphins perhaps? Do they think dolphin thoughts about how weird this reality is?

*What if TBD is born a unicorn or a garden gnome? How could I hide it from evil government scientists who would obviously want to steal and study my baby?

*Where does one acquire those pointy gnome hats?

*Why are there so few episodes of David the Gnome?!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I totally refer to Lucy as my unicorn... because there is one other girl in 4 generations in Clint's family and (despite science's 50/50 rule) I always said the chance of us having a girl would be about the same as ever seeing a unicorn. To add to that, she was born with a small boney bump on the side of her head that we refer to as her 'horn.'

    ReplyDelete