Wednesday, June 6, 2012

99 Days to Go!

I've been away for longer than I thought. Family visits, registry filling, the never-ending hunt for the right bassinet....these have been filling my days.

I had a good 6 weeks of feeling like a normalish person. But now, 6.5 months in, the morning sickness is back with a vengeance, the beginnings of stretchmarks are starting to appear (luckily they're directly over old stretchmarks--win!), and hot/cold flashes are making an appearance here and there.  At least I've gotten used to these gianormous boobs, for the most part.

The kid is quite the tiny dancer, and I can see my belly ripple when he's really getting down. This can be fun, but his stronger movements--when paired with worshiping at the porcelain alter--present extra difficulties in trying to forcibly will the food to stay in my stomach in those touch & go moments. It's hard enough to mentally calm my puking muscles, without an outside force kicking at my organs. (Please don't let me spontaneously vomit in public!)

*sigh* Less than 100 days to go (hopefully).


(25 weeks, 6 days pregnant)

No comments:

Post a Comment